Versatile monitoring solution for multi-channel control rooms
Up-to-date broadcast monitoring and security control rooms require reliable multiple-image display systems that can be easily configured and controlled to meet the individual user’s needs. Darim’s SM1000 is a versatile solution that offers high-quality image processing and multiple-source displaying. The compact multiviewer system provides users with effective and convenient usage of the monitor workspace to the maximum.
Based on the highly scalable architecture consisting of a choice of various processing cards and their inputs, the system allows users combining various formats in one system. Multiple video sources are routed to a multiviewer and displayed on a single display.
Using the preset display layouts the user can easily and instantly select the appearance of the screen with one mouse click according to his wishes. The multiviewer system also provides users with excellent image quality, smooth zooming up to full screen. The multiviewer has been designed to display great number of cameras from network.
SM1000 solution provides system integrators with the advanced graphic tools technologies (3D authoring tools - HotActions) to create efficient and flexible monitoring wall suitable for any demanding application.
The SM1000 system provides users with a special utility allowing easy creation and configuration of all available sources and streams.
The remote control possibility allows allocating a great number of streams among numerous SM1000 systems. It is all for optimizing the management process of several Multiviewer systems. You can manage various multichannel systems from one control PC.
SM1000 is ideal for all applications where video and audio monitoring is performed in mixed-signal environments. This includes live production and control room for broadcasters as well as central monitoring locations for video surveillance installations.
- Various video sources all in one system displayed in real time
- Displays up to 48 image windows on a single display
- Supports up to 4 DVI displays in independent operation
- Supports major compression standards (H.264/AVC/MPEG-4 Part 10, MPEG-2, WME9-VC1)
- Accepts mixture of varios input types from ASI, IP or SD SDI
- Supports NTSC and PAL at SD and HD resolutions
- Compatibility with most of IRDs, Video Servers, Encoders which provide IP stream output
- Supports various aspect ratio of input signals
- Mixes various audio streams
- Single click to select a preset layout
- Audio bar-graphs for easy audio control
- Real-time clock
- Lost signal detection and alarm notification
- Remote control possibility for optimized management process
- Optional recording feature - export of playback video stream to H. 264, MPEG-2, WME, Flash formats
- LAN: Dual-Port Gigabit Ethernet Controller 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T (RJ45) (H.264/AVC/MPEG-4 Part 10, MPEG-2, WM9-VC1)
- HD-SDI: 1.485Gbps or 1.485/1.001Gbps, 75Ω, BNC (1080/60i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p) Audio embedded
- SD-SDI: 270 Mbps, 75Ω, BNC (525/60 (NTSC), 625/50 (PAL)) Audio embedded
- Analog composite: 1.0 Vp-p, 75Ω, BNC (525/60 (NTSC), 625/50 (PAL)) (MPEG-4 ASP Level 3), Audio line in (PCM, aLaw /uLaw)
- ASI: 270 Mbps, 75Ω, BNC
- DVI: DVI-I connector (Digital or Analog): Resolution: SVGA 800x600, XGA 1024x768, SXGA 1280x1024, WXGA+(1280x960) Refresh Rate: 60Hz, 59.94Hz, 50Hz
- IP (H.264/AVC/MPEG-4 Part 10, MPEG-2, WM9-VC1)
- ASI (MPEG-2, H.264/AVC)
- DirectX Capture Sources
- Movie files
- Multiprogram IP
- DVI: DVI-I connector, 4 outputs. Resolution: 1920 x 1200, 1360 x 768, 1440 x 900, 1680 x 1050, 1920 x1080, 1280x720, Refresh rate: 60Hz
- Full screen, user-selected screen layout (up to 48 video panes per single monitor)
- Fixed predefined number of display layouts
Audio Level Display
- Displayed in each video view, up to 8 channels of audio signals (on/off bar-graphs capability)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.